What's new

My new PB2+ is near.... (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Baxtrax has it arriving in Memphis, Tn this morning so since I'm only 75 miles north, I expect it to be delivered Monday sometime. Those of you who have received a sub from Bax, do they call ahead to advise a specific time or do they just show up? The tracking doesn't really show an expected date or time for delivery....

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Baxtrax has it arriving in Memphis, Tn this morning so since I'm only 75 miles north, I expect it to be delivered Monday sometime. Those of you who have received a sub from Bax, do they call ahead to advise a specific time or do they just show up? The tracking doesn't really show an expected date or time for delivery....

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Donny,

I recommend you call the number on your shipping notice or the Bax page on their site with your tracking number and just request a time that works for you.

Typically this works better than waiting for them to call you. They won't deliver without someone there but make it a time that fits your schedule!

Ron

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Donny,

I recommend you call the number on your shipping notice or the Bax page on their site with your tracking number and just request a time that works for you.

Typically this works better than waiting for them to call you. They won't deliver without someone there but make it a time that fits your schedule!

Ron

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Thanks Ron... I hadn't thought of that! And I guess I could have emailed yall for that info but I didn't since I've worried the heck outta everyone up there already...!

Working for myself and presently being only 5 minutes away should make it easy to time things well....

Once again, someone at SVS is roaming the boards and answering the smallest of questions.... now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE..!

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Thanks Ron... I hadn't thought of that! And I guess I could have emailed yall for that info but I didn't since I've worried the heck outta everyone up there already...!

Working for myself and presently being only 5 minutes away should make it easy to time things well....

Once again, someone at SVS is roaming the boards and answering the smallest of questions.... now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE..!

Dwayne-S

Agent
I tracked my PB2+ through BaxTrax and scheduled a "work from home" day on the scheduled delivery date. The Bax driver called me about an hour before he showed up on the morning of the delivery.

Dwayne-S

Agent
I tracked my PB2+ through BaxTrax and scheduled a "work from home" day on the scheduled delivery date. The Bax driver called me about an hour before he showed up on the morning of the delivery.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Donny,

Delivery of your SVS is hardly a small thing but feel free to drop us a line any time 7 days a week.

Even Fathers Day.

/;^)

Ron

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Donny,

Delivery of your SVS is hardly a small thing but feel free to drop us a line any time 7 days a week.

Even Fathers Day.

/;^)

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks