My new PB2+ is near....

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by DonnyD, Jun 19, 2004.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Baxtrax has it arriving in Memphis, Tn this morning so since I'm only 75 miles north, I expect it to be delivered Monday sometime. Those of you who have received a sub from Bax, do they call ahead to advise a specific time or do they just show up? The tracking doesn't really show an expected date or time for delivery....

2. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Baxtrax has it arriving in Memphis, Tn this morning so since I'm only 75 miles north, I expect it to be delivered Monday sometime. Those of you who have received a sub from Bax, do they call ahead to advise a specific time or do they just show up? The tracking doesn't really show an expected date or time for delivery....

3. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

Donny,

I recommend you call the number on your shipping notice or the Bax page on their site with your tracking number and just request a time that works for you.

Typically this works better than waiting for them to call you. They won't deliver without someone there but make it a time that fits your schedule!

Ron

4. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

Donny,

I recommend you call the number on your shipping notice or the Bax page on their site with your tracking number and just request a time that works for you.

Typically this works better than waiting for them to call you. They won't deliver without someone there but make it a time that fits your schedule!

Ron

5. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Thanks Ron... I hadn't thought of that! And I guess I could have emailed yall for that info but I didn't since I've worried the heck outta everyone up there already...!

Working for myself and presently being only 5 minutes away should make it easy to time things well....

Once again, someone at SVS is roaming the boards and answering the smallest of questions.... now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE..!

6. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Thanks Ron... I hadn't thought of that! And I guess I could have emailed yall for that info but I didn't since I've worried the heck outta everyone up there already...!

Working for myself and presently being only 5 minutes away should make it easy to time things well....

Once again, someone at SVS is roaming the boards and answering the smallest of questions.... now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE..!

7. Dwayne-S

Dwayne-S Agent

I tracked my PB2+ through BaxTrax and scheduled a "work from home" day on the scheduled delivery date. The Bax driver called me about an hour before he showed up on the morning of the delivery.

8. Dwayne-S

Dwayne-S Agent

I tracked my PB2+ through BaxTrax and scheduled a "work from home" day on the scheduled delivery date. The Bax driver called me about an hour before he showed up on the morning of the delivery.

9. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

Donny,

Delivery of your SVS is hardly a small thing but feel free to drop us a line any time 7 days a week.

Even Fathers Day.

/;^)

Ron

10. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

Donny,

Delivery of your SVS is hardly a small thing but feel free to drop us a line any time 7 days a week.

Even Fathers Day.

/;^)

Ron