1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

my new freeware subwoofer software... please try it :)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Isaac C, Jul 10, 2001.

1. Isaac C

Isaac C Stunt Coordinator

[​IMG]
    http://www.geocities.com/f4ier/isaac.zip
    I hope you like it [​IMG]
    Isaac
    ------------------
    SPICE simulations
    Nelson Pass: Descriptions of push-pull often illustrate this type of operation with a picture of two men sawing a tree by hand, one on each side of the saw. Certainly this is an efficient way to cut down trees, but can you imagine two men playing a violin?
    [Edited last by Isaac C on July 10, 2001 at 07:46 PM]

2. Marv

Marv Stunt Coordinator

Looks like a diamond in the rough Isaac. [​IMG]
    When you finish all the box types it would be sweet to see some shareware that has a simple box calculator (BassBox style). [​IMG]
    Thanks for sharing.
    -Marv G
    ------------------

3. Isaac C

Isaac C Stunt Coordinator

Thanks [​IMG]
    I started the program as a complete box calculator/simulator. The final version will surely have box calculators, for now testing the internal model simulator, plotter and so on was the first priority. That's why Vab and Fb are the ones ones included for now [​IMG] (This is my first wack at a program with a graphing function... I had to piece it together from code samples as my copy C++ Builder 3 from magazine CDs did not come with any manual [​IMG] )
    I hope it proves to be more useful soon [​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Isaac
    ------------------
    SPICE simulations
    Nelson Pass: Descriptions of push-pull often illustrate this type of operation with a picture of two men sawing a tree by hand, one on each side of the saw. Certainly this is an efficient way to cut down trees, but can you imagine two men playing a violin?

4. Gregg Hart

Gregg Hart Stunt Coordinator

Great job. Could be a great product when it's full functioned. Keep it up.
    ------------------
    My Home Theater