What's new

My name's website turned out to be an embarrassment. (1 Viewer)

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Well www.savin.com is ... you guessed it the famous copier company.

I submitted a resume there a few years a go for a web developer position that I was waaaay underqualified for, but got a call back the next day with them wanting to meet me. Seems that no Savin's are working there.

I think I would have made a killing there in a salesman position :D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hey! The Poehlman family at www.poehlman.com looks better than my family... you think they might adopt me? :)

Awww.. I just missed Vickie's 15th birthday party. :frowning:

It's kinda creepy, really. My name isn't all that common so it's weird to see a whole other family... like some sort of parallel universe. Especially since there's another David Poehlman on the email list!!!

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
I own www.moesrealm.com. chrismoe.com is available but I don't want it. What I really wanted was moe.com but it was taken. The company took moe.com because they were using it as an acronym for Mark Of Excellence, which I kinda liked :)

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
Well, I did some other looking and was able to find non-yellow Simpson members that weren't guitar playing country singers.

It is weird reading about another person with your name. No matter what the other person looks like, they look funny because they aren't me. Unless they're better looking, then I suppose I'm the one that's funny looking. I found 1 Greg that was a big time D&D person, then I discovered he was in his 30s. So as long as he's around, I guess I'll never be the worst Greg Simpson. And that's encouraging.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Well, there is another Josh Simpson. Go to joshsimpson.com and it's got some exotic glass art stuff. Glad to see there's another creative one of me out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks