What's new

MY NAME IS EARL - SEASON 1 Extras revealed... (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
It has a soundtrack promo, so I think we should be ok with the music...

No commentaries from Jaime or Nadine? That's a shame. Wish we could have a commentary on my favorite episode ("Stole Beer from a Golfer") but that's ok. The commentary from their mothers should be fun.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
That's the show guest starring Juliette Lewis. The two ladies probably did the commentary together.

It was also the last of 4 episodes that NBC reran during their 4 episode marathon last night.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know if there are going to be any bonuses at retailers for this one? Best Buy is having a CD and flannel shirt apparently which doesn't really matter to me. I'm curious if there's any bonus DVD content of some sort at any retailer.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

I believe it's supposed to have additional bloopers on it. Not sure what else. It's more than Best Buy's price, but I believe you get a $5 Target gift card with it as well.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
There was a sign on the new releases end cap at the Target I was shopping at on Wednesday that mentions a Target exclusive bonus DVD with My Name is Earl season 1. It didn't say anything about what is included however.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Where's the second season of My Name is Earl? Seems like it's been more than half a year since the first set.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Um, the second season is still airing. I would expect it to be released late August/early September to tie into the premiere of season three.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Arg, I had no idea. I figured they were on season three by now. Thanks for the info.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - I kinda forgot that we were still in Season 2. Things come out to DVD so fast that we do tend to want stuff before it's even finished airing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks