What's new

My Monitor Blew up...help? (1 Viewer)

Johnal

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Johnal
Hello Everyone,
I recently had my monitor (ViewSonic p225f) completely fry and I'm now in need of some advice for a new monitor. Normally I would spend a lot of time searching the forums for what people have reccomended in the past and what most people think. However, as my only way to go online is to do so at work, I have to be rather discrete about being online at any given time. So basically I've typed up this message in Word and will just be copying and pasting into the forum.

My budget is approximately $600.00 and I am VERY used to having a 21" monitor. However, I also am wanting to move into the LCD world and go for a flat monitor so due to my tight budget I'll probably have to go down to a 19" monitor to get the quality I'm looking for and still stay within my budget.

Is there a monitor out there that would fit my needs for photo editing, will be within my price range and be considered hands down best bang for my buck? Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to read this and being patient with me for not searching the forums first.

-Johnal

John S

Senior HTF Member
We have been buy'n the Samsung 21.3" LCD's for around that here at work.

Tiger Direct has that sort of pricing on them. These are pretty darn steller large monitors.

We have real nice 19" CRT's here at work, lots of them. $30 with warranty left on them. But shipping would probably make that not a good option.

Look into the Samsung's, I think you would be amazed at how good they are for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks