What's new

My modest home theater pics (1 Viewer)

marc_manny

Stunt Coordinator
Is it really fair to have Rotel equipment in your setup and call it modest? Maybe it is just me, but nice.

Marc

Greg-ST

Stunt Coordinator
I was thinking the same thing marc_manny. Not quite modest if you ask me. Now my setup is modest. Maybe I'll get some new pics of mine and post them tomorrow.

Simon Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Nice setup but I have a suggestion take the receiver of the top of your Rotel 1075 as it's restricting the heat that comes out of the amp. I own the 1095 and that gives off some heat and blocking the air vent on the top is not a good idea.

VicQ

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to all for the comments. Yes, having the receiver on top of the amp is not the best idea, but my wife doesn't want me to put it anywhere else. I have a fan off to the side (not pictured) that I turn on to blow the hot air off.

-Vic

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
So how do you post pictures? I know even less about computers then I do about speaker design and engineering! Oh, and that's a more than modest setup Vic!

Allen Marshall

Supporting Actor
Kinda funny, my original hometheater room has a 27" toshiba, a sony dvd player, a panasonic vcr, a yamaha reciever and an xbox. We also have the same sony controllers. Just thought it was kind of interesting.

I think i see Pandora Tomorrow on the table :D

I have a couple things to say. Those Rotel Amps and that tv, i can tell who wheres the pants there. Where's the sub?

Also i love what you've done with the kitchen, it's so Feudal Japan of you.

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
So it looks like you have a couple thousand dollars in amplification, what looks like some good quality interconnects, and even some after market power cords...?

All on a microwave cart?

Yogi

Screenwriter
Get that receiver out from top of the 1095. Give the beast room to breathe. Other than that nice setup:emoji_thumbsup:

Kha:T

Agent
Those cables! You gotta do something about them. Also, please get a decent (read: big enough) A/V stand for all of your equipment.

Nice setup. Btw, when has "Rotel" become synonymous with "modest"? :)

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
Very nice and tidy setup besides the wiring :D. I really like that couch too, looks very comfy!

Justin_D

Stunt Coordinator
I got my bet on the RTi6 speakers for fronts
I just say that because they look like mine :b

VicQ

Stunt Coordinator
The Rotel is actually a 1075. The speakers are Energy C 3's. Yes, that's Pandora Tomorrow on the table. the main channels are driven by Rotel's RB 1070. The interconnects are a combination of Heartland and Element cables. The Power cords are from Zu cable. Eventually when I finally upgrade the tv, I will buy a separate audio stand ;) I don't have a sub right now, but when I eventually get one, I'll probably go with HSU.

-Vic

Allen Marshall

Supporting Actor
the Panasonic VCR puts them all to shame.

All

To

Shame..

What's that red thing on the otherside of the blue couch. It's got 3 black girls, it looks like a speaker or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks