What's new

my local theater (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Swenson

Stunt Coordinator
i just moved and bought a new,bigger house,i now have a separate room i can use to make a home theater and i am just getting it painted now, but what this post is about is my local theater , i used to live close to a couple nice theaters that are now maybe a half hour away, i will make the drive from now on,
i went to the incredibles at the local place with 5 screens, that is the first time in a long time that i have seen a movie at a theater that didnt even have surround sound, i have it at home but a theater cant come up with it? plus the screen had a bunch of big black spots on it, very dirty
maybe im being picky but the place was packed,seems popular, i would think they could add in some surround speakers to the show

Jeremy Swenson

Stunt Coordinator
its also the only one in the area,people dont seem to realize that it sukks, it was a decent movie though

StephenGencs

Agent
and considering the incredibles was incredibly boring, i can only imagine the mind numbingness without surround sound on a dirty screen....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks