What's new

My idea for a CSI sweeps gimmick.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
With the new CSI:NY show coming next year. I can see a big sweeps gimmick for CBS. Have a story-plot that involves all three shows spread out over each of different shows. The plot could involve some sort of serial killer that has killed in all three cities or some kind of domestic terrorism. You could have all three casts interacting with each other.

Now, for reality....I can't see William Peterson going for it. He wasn't happy when they did CSI:Miami. And I can't see him changing his mind about CSI:NY. Although, seeing him and Gary Sinise working together would be cool.

Please no "I hate CSI:Miami" or "David Caruso stinks". I would like to keep that out of this thread.

Michael Hughes

Second Unit

Occasionally he is AWOL from an EP or Two, that can be the week he skips it.

I like the idea, its a good chance at a crossover

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It'd be an interesting idea. Dick Wolf was planning a Law & Order crossover mini a few years ago called "Terror" which would have had the casts of all three shows investigating a smallpox outbreak. I think with CSI, though, you'd have to involve an FBI agent to tie them together, since I imagine the actual cops would travel more than the techs.

Fortunately, CBS and Bruckheimer have a bunch of those on Without A Trace. :)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I dont think Peterson would go for it either. I dont like the gimmick since the spinoff is quite lackluster and I dont hold high hopes for yet another spinoff.

Whats next, CSI: Moonbase?

Kwang Suh

Supporting Actor
This was how CSI: Miami started. There was a kidnapping in LV that ended up in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks