What's new

My HT Site updated (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
For those of you interested in hardware (and who don't frequent the other sections), I've recently updated my HT site. Lots of new hardware and pictures added. Check it out if interested.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Yours is one of the best HT and DIY/construction sites that I have seen. I love the HT room.

Joseph_W

Stunt Coordinator
Robert,

Your site got me as interested in setting up my own home theater as anything. I'll get pictures some day. I took many ideas from you that I didn't even realize. (Haven't been to your site in awhile.) I have a row of theater chairs much like yours that came from the theater where my oldest son (now 17) saw his first movie.

Thanks,

Joe

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to try not to wait a year between site updates in the future. Look for some "surprises" over the next few months.

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
Always an awesome site to look at. Anyone who is building a HT from scratch should be taking notes from this site... :)
Eric.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
EricK,

I appreciate the kind words. I tried to keep people in mind who are either thinking about, or who have committed to, building a Home Theater.

"Been there, Done That" is something that I find helpful, and I'm trying to give some of that back here. I hope that it won't be another year before my next update.

EarlR

Stunt Coordinator
Robert

You have to have one of the best H/T sites on the web. Anyone interested in building a dedicated room couldn’t find a better site to learn what’s involved. Great theater also!!

Earl

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks