What's new

My home theatre needs a new name. (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
The old name was "The Dungeon Of Sight And Sound" which was appropriate because it was in a basement. I have since moved to a new location/house and the room is on a split level above the main floor with 3 big windows. Somehow the old name does not seem right anymore. I am looking for names for the new room. Here is some information on it. As well, you can click the link in my signature file for more info.
front soundstage
layout schematic
Window side (while under construction)
I have other pics that I have not yet placed online.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
I've always kind of liked the name "Trixie". :)
How about "The Room Jan Wishes He Had"?

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
When at a loss for monikers, do what they do with baseball parks in Arlington, Texas ...........
"The Theater @ 43°N 79°W"

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Since I am a Star Trek fan, I liked The Holodeck reference. I think I have my pick. Thanks Chuck.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Woohoo, I'm a winner!

I liked "The Fortress of Amplitude", "Johnny Number 5" and "MCP". I guess I'm a sucker for geeky pop culture references.

Stan_K

Auditioning
Sorry to be a party crasher and a 8 days later no less I have been away for a while, but The Holodeck was my my chosen theater name almost a year ago. There are a couple of posts and a link to a web site that is unfortunatley really outdated. But I had made my claim. If you really like the name by all means keep it, I don't mind at all but I just wanted you to know that your name would not be unique if that is important to you. PS Cool setup by the way. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks