What's new

My Home Theater and Lobby are finally up and running! (1 Viewer)

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator
I finally had a chance to get back to the forum and view some new home theaters. Yours is very well done! Congratulations! I'm sure you appreciate it. Just keep finding time to enjoy it.

David

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
I just realized this this is the John Stone Fitness John Stone. I remember stumbling across a post of yours YEARS ago, which eventually brought me to your fitness page when you were merely 200 days into your new healthy life.

Fast forward about five years and here you are.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
Very nice theater. Everything looks sharp. The screenshots look great.

Question. How do you like your Axioms? I finally moved into my first house and have my JBL Studio bookshelf speakers spread out with a Denon 1802 (seems like yesterday when I bought it). I was always satisfied with the setup, but I was recently turning up the volume knob and I have a lot more room to fill than I used to and thought I began hearing distortion. ANYWAY, it got me thinking about Axioms and more power from a receiver. How do you like the sound?

Again, really nice theater. Seems like everything you touch is touched at an extremely high level. Way to meet yet another goal.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

There is a used elliptical machine on Craigslist for $150 and just responding to your post makes me want to really get back into my health groove that I held for a couple years. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks