What's new

My gripe with internet vendors I've been dealing with. (1 Viewer)

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a Denon 3802 from sound distributors online and they held it a week before they actually shipped it. Paid by Credit card, was debitted etc. I was supposed to get it on the 2nd. but lo and behold it wasn't even shipped until the 2nd. Now I have to wait another week before I get it.

#2 I ordered a pair of speakers. For some reason which is actually logical they were sent seperately. It turns out that they were even sent in different shipments. Here's the kicker. Fedex goes to deliver one at my house, no problem. The second, on the same day, gets returned to the shipping facility because "Holiday-Business closed". Funny since I live in a house and my wife was home all day waiting for it.

Now I've got to go pick the second up. I won't complain much since it was free shipping but still...If I had the money I would certainly look in the neighborhood before I buy online.

just my 2 cents.

DanaA

Screenwriter
All too many want your money yesterday (we'll send it out asap), then put it on the backburner forever it seems after they get the money. Also, many are sooooooooo friendly until they get your money, then it's, "I don't have time for you" afterwards. On the other hand, most of my internet dealings have been wonderful, so do your research before pulling out the credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks