What's new

My god in heaven. Please tell me this is not real.... (1 Viewer)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
I visited www.sega.com to see if they have a render of the cover art , but there is no shenmue 2 page up yet as far as I can tell.
[tangent] shenmue 1 let you access this one page online where you could upload your finish time and minigame scores. was that all there was to that ?[/tangent]
[tangent] Joseph, you finished Shenmue 1, the sequel for the dreamcast supposedly let you upload your save from part 1 for the sequel and something neato was supposed to happen....... tried it?[/tangent][

Oscar_R

Second Unit
ohhh, looks like we haven't had this conversation before. to bad you've already started your game. i saw a method for translating your memory card data to a Europe standard online a while back.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
No biggie. :D
Romier, as daunting as that horrible (albeit unconfirmed) cover art is, that gave me a much needed laugh. It's been a tough week and it's just what I needed! :laugh:
~j

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I will buy the XB version, because I want to see a Shenmue 3

However, I know that the 3rd time I play through will be back on the DC, where the "acting" isn't hurting my ears and brain

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Wow. That art is horrific. But I'm still quite looking forward to Shenmue 2.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
What an awful cover art pic... I sincerely hope they change this before they ship the game :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks