My friend just got arrested....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Noel, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

for not returning a movie he rented from Dillon's!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Have you ever heard of that before? I give him so much crap now!

2. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer
    Supporter

Carl III
    My brothers friend from HS was arrested a few weeks ago. This moron printed up a twenty dollar bill on his computer, took it to a cafeteria, paid with it and sat down to enjoy his meal. Needless to say he didn't get to finish dessert. Last I heard he was charged with counterfitting, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer, and posession of weed. By the time he heals up from the ass kicking the cops are rumored to have given him he'll likley be shacked up for an extended stay at the federal pen.

3. John Thomas

John Thomas Cinematographer

I just heard from a friend who went to jail for speeding. Granted, it was a technicality as he posted bail quickly but still...jail is not a fun place. Btw, he was doing 106 in a 70. [​IMG]

4. Randy Tennison

Randy Tennison Screenwriter

Randy
    Carl, one other thing you might not know is that your friend just lost all of his computer equipment. The Secret Service will probably take it all.

They have even done this to businesses who have color copiers. One employee copies a twenty, and the Secret Service now owns a very nice color copier.

5. Mike Voigt

Mike Voigt Supporting Actor

6. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Ha, so if you ever watched a movie with some counterfeit money, does the Secret Service come in and take your home theater????

What does the Secret Service do with all this equipment, they sell them at auctions and stuff you hear on infomercials?

Jay

7. Kevin Potts

Kevin Potts Second Unit

Boy that sucks. I sure as hell hope it was a DVD. I'd hate to get thrown in the pokey for a VHS tape that was in pan and scan.

8. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer
    Supporter

Carl III

9. Eric Scott

Eric Scott Second Unit