My friend has a 'SMALLVILLE' dvd problem.

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Inspector Hammer!, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who told me about a problem he has with his Smallville season 3 dvd's, he lost one of the discs in the set.

He's had it for a while now and the receipt is long gone, so obviously he has a dilemma, the only way to get that disc replaced would be to buy season 3 all over again, which, of course, isn't a desirable course of action for him.

He doesn't have internet access so I told him i'd help him out and come to you guys and see what you would suggest he do, I was thinking that perhaps he could contact Warner Home Video and maybe purchase a replacement disc from them? I've never heard of that being done, but I figured it's worth a shot.

2. John*D

John*D Second Unit

I know DISNEY has something where you register your DVDs with them and you can get replacement discs at a discounted rate.

As for the WB? Someone else might have an answer for you...

email WB and see what they have to say:
    http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/...er_service.jsp

Good luck.

3. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Thanks, John, I shot them off an e-mail and i'll see what happens from there, I don't see why they wouldn't, though.