My Frampton DVD-AUDIO is really an SACD! what gives??????

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Why does my DVD-AUDIO disc play on my Denon DVD-2900 as an SACD? Also, There are supposed to be 3 videos on this disc, but i get no video at all, menu or otherwise. What gives? I got it on Ebay. It is 1 of 100 in a limited edition autographed series if this helps. I also tried to play it on an old JVC DVD-AUDIO player and the player just spits it out when i hit play. Any ideas?

Scott

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
maybe you got the sacd version by mistake...there are two different versions btw

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I already had the SACD, and this is different. It is labeled as a DVD-AUDIO and the cover art shows that it has three bonus video tracks. Anyone else have the DVD-AUDIO version of this disc? I would like to know if yours is working properly.

Scott

Rachael B

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Scott, I'd make the disc strip naked, except I'd make it wear a funny hat. I would rough the naked bugger up with comfy pillows and snap photos of it with nude minidiscs. Then I'd interogate the bugger good and threaten him with the lewd photos! That ought to get that joker to croak?

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Reaction score
...and Rachael completes her transformation into Steve Christou. The circle of life is now complete.

Dennis Nicholls

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Dennis
Hey Rachael, how come you don't post over in Testy?

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
bump.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frugalfart