What's new

My first post, so let me ask for some opinions (1 Viewer)

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Welcome Billy. I think you're gonna fit in nicely here in the After Hours Lounge. :D
Regarding the *ahem*, serious topic at hand, I will offer the following thoughts:
Link Removed
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
:laugh:

Billy Fife

Grip
Paul, nice to be here. Thank you thank you!
I used to think that Britney was my choice, but now I must say Shakira. I can't help it. I have seen her video. Am in a trance :)

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Just for the sake of science I will endulge this worthy poll. ;)
1) Shakira - Very nice to look at, like to watch her music videos, her music can stand well on its own.
2) Britney - Very nice to look at, must watch her music videos with MUTE on (even then her lipsync makes me gag), her music sucks (IMHO :) ).
3) Christina - She only makes the list because she's one of the 3 choices. But she wouldn't be on my list of top 100 if given 101 choices. Blah!

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Ernest Borgnine.
I'm being sarcastic, of course.
Whenever homecoming queens or the like are being voted on at my high school, I'll usually put absurd answers like Ernest Borgnine or Marlon Brando.
That's a nice picture, BTW.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Honestly, I think actresses like Jaime Pressly, Christina Ricci and Kirsten Dunst are more attractive than your three options combined! BUT, if I gotta pick :) ...
Britney
And welcome to the HTF, Billy!

DanaA

Screenwriter
I wasn't going to say anything and really didn't give a flying crap, but then I say Brittany's picture above and well she seemed lonely and all and I felt kinda lonely and all, so...
Anyway, welcome to the forum.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks