What's new

My First Mister - will we see a DVD? (1 Viewer)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Ok, I guess the subject says it all. Yes, I look forward to LoTR:FoTR, and other great tiles/anticipated titles (SW:EPII:AoTC), but this is a title I want to see/own come out. I should add this to the Titles we would like to see in 2002 thread. Mods, please do so if you feel it should be. I just did not want my question drowned out entirely.

I have heard good things about the title, and sadly missed it while it was in town. Looking forward to seeing Leelee again in anouther shining role.

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
Mr. Blythe,

Thank you for taking your precious time to answer this question!

Bruce

Holden Pike

Stunt Coordinator
My First Mister was one of my favorite movies of the year. Albert Brooks and Lelee Sobieski were both fantastic. Very strong feature debut for Lahti. Personally I liked this movie more than the similar Ghost World, which got much more press and better reviews. Looking forward to the DVD.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Mr. Blythe:

Martin, you are a god, thank-you! I was kind of hoping you would see the post and let us know a wee bit. Would you feel comfortable letting us know the specs, etc?

If you could let me know offline what the UPC, etc is, I dearly need to put this in DVD Profiler as a must get. IF you can't I understand, and will wait as patiently as possible for an official announcement.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Whoops, sorry about that Martin, The original post has been edited with the correct spelling of your name. I swear I read my posts twice before submitting, and STILL the typos slip through.

I miss the spell checker. One of these days I will breakdown and use Word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks