What's new

"My First Mister" DVD? (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
No video store had the newly released Albert Brooks film, "My First Mister", available to rent. Not even Hollywood Video but I notice some e-tailers like Amazon.com have it for sale.

Anybody else having a problem finding this DVD for rental?

John Lloyd

Second Unit
Strange. I know I rented this somewhere a few months ago and I think it was Hollywood Video. I now get everything from Netflix, because they seem to have a better selection.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I had no problem ordering this from CNL. But since it's Paramount Classics I'm not surprised it is hard to find in other areas.

Very nice disc by the way.

Jason

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
I managed to get a hold of a first shipment from netflix, though I can understand your grief, I had the same problem a while back trying to find a rental of *Sammyville*. Try a different/larger Dvd Hollywood Video location if you can, a large HV in my area has it for rent.
John, *My First Mister* released on 4/23.
bodymov'n :cool:

Ernesto Santos

Stunt Coordinator
This is one of the most poignant movies I have seen in a long time. It hit me like a ton of bricks, probably because I am gettin' up there myself.

Everett A

Agent
Wow! I just rented this tonight, and I'm VERY touched by this movie!

Sure, might be somewhat formulaic in some ways, but the performances were definitely what made the film.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Well I was reduced to renting it on VHS since the DVD wasn't available in my area.

A decent film overall but gosh

why the need to go overly sentimental with Brooks' character dying from a disease? It would've been so much better had they just concentrated on his relationship with Sobieski.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation730
Recent bookmarks