What's new

My first home theater (1 Viewer)

Flyghnhigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Max Pain!
Today my receiver comes in I'm a victim of buying a set of Genesis Media Labs 6.1 ! But for a 100$ they don't look bad. Anyways I have a new flatscreen, Blue Ray player, the speakers and receiver. After work im gonna hook them all up. Definitely gonna need help. It seems all the speakers piggy back off of the sub woofer.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
And depending on the GL "thing" you bought...you aren't even supposed to use an AVR. Those things(again depending on the "thing" you bought) are self-powered, self-contained.

Flyghnhigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Max Pain!
Dude.......I'm new to this. . Sorry I aint got a Bose system. That "THING" I bought is all I can afford. I don't even know what a AVR is. Thanks Snarky.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
"Thing" is meant as "thing"...cause even if you look at the bogus website for Genesis Labs...there is more than one "thing" on it. So...there is no guarantee this AVR you bought will even connect to this "thing"...so we need to know which "thing" you bought... Self-powered? or... Passive?

Flyghnhigh

Auditioning
Real Name
Max Pain!
schan1269 said:
And depending on the GL "thing" you bought...you aren't even supposed to use an AVR. Those things(again depending on the "thing" you bought) are self-powered, self-contained.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks