What's new

My first DVD Audio (1 Viewer)

Bry_DD

Second Unit
Well, I just got my first dvd-a at Bestbuy for $22.99. I bought Bare Naked Ladies - Maroon. WOW!! Crisp and Clear.. I can't believe how good the sound is. The only bad thing is BB don't have good selection yet. where do you guys purchase you dvd-a software at relatively good price? I'm gonna be freakin' broke everyweek now. Or maybe I'll get a part time job at BB instead.. I'm there everyweek anyway, I might as well jet a job there. :D
Good day all!
bry

PaulKH

Second Unit
You won't be that broke, there aren't many titles. :-}

I was excited with my first (and currently only) DVD-A title too. I've yet to find a second one I want.

Micahel C

Stunt Coordinator
Bry,
Congrats on the purchase. BNL Maroon is a great title and there are many more you'll like. Total releases now at 160+ and there are an additional 35 announced for release in the next 90 days with more being added. If you want to see what's currently available go to the following link and type in DVD Audio in the search box at the top of the page. You'll get a list of everything currently out.
DVD Audio Title Search
As for purchasing, one of the nice things about DVD-A is that they are available through every large online DVD retailer and in most cases have their own section seperate from the movie section. Try dvdplanet.com digitaleyes.com and dvdempire.com for starters. DVD Planet is consistantly the cheapest with most titles at $18.74 or less. Good Luck with your search.
Paul,
I understand your dilema, I have the same problem with SACD. Over 500 titles available and I've found 6 titles that I actually wanted and purchased. The rest are well outside my musical tastes. They've finally released a new title I want with the new Carole King-Tapestry mc disc. On the other hand, I currently have over 40 DVD-A's and there are about 15 that I want but haven't bought yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks