What's new

MY first DiY speaker/sub..pics. (1 Viewer)

Steve J.

Auditioning
Nice job!
How do you like the sound? Your towers look very good, what wood did you use for the front?

Steve;)

bernard&*

Stunt Coordinator
Thank Tim for the posting the pics.

Thanks Steve,

With the sound, hands down I could'nt believed a 6" fullrange driver can performed that well in the "low" region you wont believe it and the "high" and the "mid" is revieling!(IMHO).

The wood I used, we call it here "narra"
the good thing with that wood is, you don't have to stain it just used "clear coat". To me I used 2 spray can of polyurithane(ace brand),but I could'nt smoothened all the surfaces instead I used brush on the last coat..he..he nice touch, though. I always look at it and smile.;) beautiful

dave alan

Second Unit
Your English is fine and your cabinets are beautiful.

Very nice job!!!

It helps them to look good with the beautiful model you hired to be in the photo also. :cool:

Dave

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Bernard, you did a good job! Your home is also beautiful. I assume you did some of the finish work in it, right? If so, you should be proud.

bernard&*

Stunt Coordinator

Your right Hank I do lot of thing in my house like
cabinets, painting, and on the ceiling plastic panels, I'm having a hard time on the circle shaped.:angry:.

Thanks alot man, more power:star:

Patrick_L

Second Unit
the towers look nice, but why on earth would you include that sub in the same picture as one of the towers? what an eyesore.

:

Patrick_L

Second Unit
i don't think so. no where did i see that the sub was still WIP. it'd be a shame if he left that sub looking like that when he did such a nice job on the towers.

bernard&*

Stunt Coordinator

THanks Patrick,those sentence that Tim quote is from other forum and that belong to me. Even my wife had desame feeling everytime she look at it.

Thanks Tim, for quoting me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks