What's new

My first design...please critique (1 Viewer)

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Carl, I took a snap shot of the screen (when you hit the Print Scrn key it Copies the screen as a bitmap to the clipboard), opened up Paint and Pasted the picture from the clipboard, then cropped and saved as a JPEG. Then I uploaded them to my free website on Homestead and linked the picture within this thread using the [ img ] tag (without the spaces).
As for Solid Works...I created each piece as separate models and assembled them. So what you see is actually an assembly. On the Tempest I used the dimension from the Tempest white paper as best I could. The rest that wasn't dimensioned I just had to guess. So all the critical dimensions are accurate (depth, diameter, etc.), whereas the cone and basket are just eyeballed. Same goes for the AVA250 amp...the mounting flange is a guess.
If you want the assembly and all the models still, I'd be happy to email them to you. Email me or PM me your address and I'll send them when I get home tonight (they're on my home computer). What version of Solid Works are you using?
------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks