What's new

My Favouirte Shows of 2003 (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
This year has been incredible because there haven't ever been so many great shows that I love and can't miss every week. So i wanted to share my list of the best new shows that i love this year.

The Surreal Life - Awesome Reality Show that is diffrent from the rest. Very funny with unique and interesting cast. Also love the no voting off people thing. Let's them development.

Pirate Islands - This is probably the coolest saturday morning program around. Combined with my love of all things Pirates and averture this is a must. Some of the best Storys and characters around.

Keen Eddie - Just love this. Eddie rules and so does his catchphrase. "Hi I'm Eddie. How do you like me so far?"

Last Comic Standing - The Best Reality Show ever nothing beats how good, funny and original this was. And the only reality show i'd ever buy on DVD.

The O.C. - Love The Stories, Characters, Situations. Hooked me from the start.

Carnivale

Dead Like Me

Happy Family

Run of the House

Arrested Development

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I loved the Surreal Life and am eagerly waiting its return. It's, like Joe Schmo, is pretty good-natured comapred to most reality shows. there are no vote-offs and none of the competitions are for major prizes, it's just seeing how a bunch of semi-celebrities deal with each other.

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I completely agree with you on The O.C. and Dead Like Me. Arrested Development could be very good, too bad they put it up against Alias. The one new show I love that is missing from your list is Nip/Tuck, very gritty, dark and compelling drama.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
No Keen Eddie only had 8 episodes shown i think. It really sucked because Keen Eddie was one of the best shows ever. There is good news though its coming on DVD some time and it's on the Mystery Channel in Canada and coming to Bravo next year.

JasonWynia

Agent
Nip/Tuck is on FX and is about a pair of plastic surgeons. One is a womanizing, typical rich hotshot and the other is married with kids. An example of how it's dark: One episode involved them taking a "cash" case to totally change the look of a Colombian drug lord type.

Because he slept with his boss' daughter and needed to get away. Turns out that the reason was that the daughter was a little girl.

The show deals with some pretty gritty topics and can be difficult to watch. I watched the first few episodes and haven't watched it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks