What's new

My dream STAR WARS set (1 Viewer)

Brenton

Screenwriter
This post is intended to express how I would like Lucas to handle the DVD releases of his original movies. It is not a petition, and is it not a rant, for fear of being locked. I've searched threads with the keywords "star wars" up to the past five months and found no similar threads, so that is why I am starting this new one.
Here is the way I would love Lucas to handle his original films on DVD.
Initial 2-Disc Sets (Special Editions)
Lucas' first issue of his original three films on DVD would the three seperate 2-Disc releases of Episodes IV, V, and VI, consistent with the releases of Episodes I and II (and probably III). They would have the following specs:
disc one:
* Widescreen 2.35:1 transfers of the 1997 Special Edition for the respective film (don't sneer at the SEs yet, I'm not done).
* Dolby Digital EX 6.1.
* one commentary (per film) with Lucas, Ben Burtt, and the respective writers, directors, and producers (I recognize that Richard Marquand and Leigh Brackett are have passed away, so this would include Gary Kurtz, Irvin Kershner, Lawrence Kasdan, and Howard Kazanjian.)
disc two:
* Original Theatrical and Reissue trailers and Special Edition trailers, as well as any TV spots that are still in existence.
* Original Deleted scenes; possibly enhanced with additional visual effects (a la Special Editions) The effects are probably granted, given the nature of Lucas.
* Documentaries
* Webdocs (such as "The Anatomy of a Dewback" from starwars.com).
* Featurettes featuring comments from the original casts and crews.
They could be released between now and the theatrical release of Episode III if Lucas can tear himself away from his work for long enough. I would hope that they would release these discs at intervals of about 2 weeks from another, so that each film can have its own hype.
Original Theatrical Trilogy Box
At that time another set can be issued. This could be a three-disc set of the original theatrical versions of the films. The purpose of this release would be to satisfy the people who don't plan on buying the expensive Ultimate Saga Version later on, so that it wouldn't be E.T. all over again. It would have the following specs:
* A 2.35:1 widescreen transfer of the original theatrical cut of each film.
* Dolby Digital EX.
* The same commentary (per film) that appears on the individual three 2-Disc sets.
* Limited extras (probably only the original theatrical trailers). That way, collectors who buy this and the three 2-Disc sets won't be wasting money on overlapping extras. Gripers who complain about lack of extras and refuse to buy the three Special Edition 2-Disc sets will simply be told to wait for the Ultimate Set later down the road. After all, their alternative is to not have these films at all.
This release would probably be in a three-panel gatefold, although a three-disc alpha case could be an alternative.
Ultimate Saga
Later on, once Lucas is done with Episode III, and has already released a two-disc version of that film in the same format as the others, Lucas can release an Ultimate Saga set, what we've all been waiting for. And our patience would pay off, because it would be the best DVD set ever released, and no studio could even dream of matching it. It would include the following:
Disc 1:
* Episode I
- A brand new transfer to replace the edge enhanced one from 2001
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, McCallum, and Ben Burtt
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 2:
* Episode II
- Same 2.35:1 digital transfer as the current version
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, McCallum, Jonathan Hales, and Ben Burtt
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 3:
* Episode III
- Direct-to-digital 2.35:1 transfer
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, McCallum, and Ben Burtt, as well as whoever else is involved with writing, etc.
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 4:
* Episode IV (Original Theatrical Version)
- Fully restored 2.35:1 transfer that includes the original title of Star Wars.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, Gary Kurtz, and Ben Burtt
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 5:
* Episode V (Original Theatrical Version)
- Fully restored 2.35:1 transfer.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, Gary Kurtz, Irvin Kershner, Lawrence Kasdan, and Ben Burtt
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 6:
* Episode VI (Original Theatrical Version)
- Fully restored 2.35:1 transfer.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 7:
* Episode IV (Ultimate Saga Version)
- 2.35:1 Widescreen with "Ultimate Saga" changes (here, Lucas can go crazy with changes).
* Retain most of the 1997 changes (sans Greedo).
* Replace Jabba with the digital model used in Episode I.
* Clean up other computer animation (Dewbacks, Rontos, etc.).
* Recolor Artoo's blue trim during the dogfight (it was done for the 1997's of the later two, but was somehow missed on this one).
* Add minor background elements to hint at what we've already seen in the prequels
* Possibly add new scenes, such as the rumored Bail Organa in the Senate.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Same commentary tracks as the Theatrical Version
Disc 8:
* Episode V (Ultimate Saga Version)
- 2.35:1 Widescreen with "Ultimate Saga" changes
* Retain most of the 1997 changes.
* Replace that horrible Emperor voiced by Clive Revill with Ian McDiarmid.
* Add minor background elements to hint at what we've already seen in the prequels
* Possibly add new scenes.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Effects guys
* Cast
Disc 9:
* Episode VI (Ultimate Saga Version)
- 2.35:1 Widescreen with "Ultimate Saga" changes
* Retain most of the 1997 changes.
* Redo the animation in "Jedi Rocks".
* Have Frank Oz revoice the line "There is another... Sk- Sky- walk- er..." so that we can understand what Yoda is saying.
* Add minor background elements to hint at what we've already seen in the prequels.
* Possibly add new scenes.
- Dolby Digital EX
- DTS-ES
- Commentaries
* Lucas, Howard Kazanjian, Lawrence Kasdan, and Ben Burtt
* Effects guys
* Cast
The remaining six discs (one per film) or twelve discs (two per film), whichever is determined, can house the extras. The extras will be done in the style of the extras from the Extended Edition of The Fellowship of the Ring, meaning it will be documentary after documentary, where each documentary will be specific to one aspect of the making of each film. There will also be extensive galleries of original concept art and production photos.
If one extras disc per film is determined, it will be a 15-Disc set. If they decide on two extras discs per film, it will be a 21-Disc set. Either way, it will be amazingly expensive, and will be just what Star Wars fans are dying for. At well over $100, and possibly as much as $200, it will be specifically catered towards the serious Star Wars fans and Home Theater enthusiasts.
If Lucas were to follow a pattern such as this, there would be a lot of happy campers, and he would earn back the respect of the many who feel alienated.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
My dream set:

Episodes I-VI with
Original Theatrical versions of the films.
Anamorphic Widescreen Video.
Dolby Digital EX sound.

Lucas can keep the rest including the trailers, extras, DTS-ABCDE 98-channel encoding, etc. etc. If he wants to slap the 'new versions' on at no extra charge, I'll take 'em.

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Nice! This actually reminds me of a project I came up with for a marketing class (go DECA!) in 1999.
I planned an advertising campaign for the Star Wars trilogy on DVD. This was my assignment. I came up with specs, cover artwork, a release timeline, fast-food tie-ins, promotions, advertising, etc. It was great and, despite some techno-babble (seamless branching, anamorphic), the students and my teacher were all very impressed. Sadly, I didn't make it past district competition.
If I recall correctly, each title was a 3-disc set! Packed to the gills with commentaries, original and SE versions, DD and DTS (this was before DTS-ES and DD-EX), documentaries, still galleries, DVD-ROM features, etc. I used what was considered (at the time) one of the best DVDs released, Ghostbusters, as a template. Looking back on it now, it seems very dated. I actually sent e-mails to dvdfile and the digitalbits asking for suggestions. This was before I knew about HTF. (AKA the Dark Ages:))

Lafe F

Second Unit
It sounds great. Let's hope all the packaging matches.

Remember, Lucas is working on Archival/Final/Definitive/Ultimate-Saga/Special-Special Editions of Episodes IV-VI that will have changes/additions to tie-in Episodes I-III more closely. They may see theatrical releases before coming to disc.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Nice ideas... The original trilogy of the SW movies need to be the best they can... here's my idea (same for each film):

DISC 1: "Definitive Edition"

2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen
Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Commentary by George Lucas and co

DISC 2: "Original Edition"

2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen
Dolby Digital 2.0 surround (original mix)
Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Commentary by surviving cast (Hamil, Ford, Fisher, etc)
Commentary by original effects crew

And discs 3 and 4 would hold every supplement around for each film.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
My dream Star Wars set is as follows:

Each movie would be a 2-disc set. Disc one of each would be dual sided, and dual layered (to ensure the best video and audio quality). They would be sold alone or part of a boxed set.

Constants between both sides:
2.35:1 anamorphic transfer
Dolby Digital EX
DTS-ES
Subtitle factoid track (like Spider-Man)
Commentaries: 1. Lucas, writers, and producers (for TESB include the director, and for ROTJ they could try and get some interviews with Richard Marquand, or mention some things that he said about the film). 2. Cast. 3. FX team.

Disc 1:
-Side 1: Original theatrical version (with original mono sound)
-Side 2: Final Version/Ultimate Saga Version

Disc 2:
-Trailers for theatrical release, and 1997 re-release (if there is a theatrical release of the final edition trilogy, include those too).
-Production documentary.
-Promotional materials from original release, 1997 re-release, and any other possible re-release that happens before they come out.
-TV Spots.
-Documentary looking at how they did the special editions.
-Documentaries that go over every aspect of making the film.
-Photo gallery.
And More

They would come in a double disc Amaray case, and would contain a big booklet that has production notes.

The boxset would have some additional stuff, like scripts, the soundtracks on CD, maybe some reproductions of various promotional material, and a film cell from all three movies.

If they wanted to, they could include the 1997 version on the 2nd side of disc 2, and move the final editions to side 1 of disc 2. I don't mind if they leave out the 1997 edition. They could go to 4 discs instead of using dual sided ones, which might be a good idea.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I have a question about the first post of the 9-Disc set. Instead of having a 9-disc set, could it be just a 6-disc, with just having seamless braching versions, weather you want the theatical original, '97 SE, or the new one Lucas is doing now? Just so there's not so many discs.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Yeah, but then you have potential compatability issues. (ie "The branching is making my Panasonic player XXX freeze up. Lucas sucks!", etc) I'm all for the many discs idea.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
My dream discs would be this.
Star Wars (I don't refer to it as Episode IV or "A New Hope" , it's STAR WARS damn it!)
-Original version without any changes at all.
-1 Disc
-PCM Dolby Surround
-Widescreen
-Original Poster art (Snapper or keepcase, I don't care)
Empire Strikes Back
-1 Disc
-PCM Dolby Surround
-Widescreen
-Original "Gone with the Wind" style poster art.
Return of the Jedi
-1 Disc
-PCM Dolby Surround
-Widescreen
-Original Poster art with the two hands holding the light-saber
-The transfers should not have any edge enhancement or DVNR.
-No irksome animated menus
-In general, NO Bullshit! Just give me vintage Star Wars goodness with the highest possible quality :emoji_thumbsup:
I would pay up to $200 each for these discs.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Impressive! Personally, I'l much rather have just one release, but these'll do. Here's some of mine (all the separate versions give me a headache, so the branching/separate disc thing isn't considered):

Disc one or the movie discs (however they want to would present them) would feature the film in anamorphic widescreen, DD 5.1 EX and the original audio track, and multiple commentaries. The commentaries should feature the appropriate group (for example, are Lucas and Kurtz on good terms?).

Disc two should include either several small docs dedicated to one field, or possibly one huge 3 hour doc (one can dream, can't he?). Deleted scenes, archival material (like screen tests), trailers, tv spots, and endless galleries. That's all I ask. No need to get all fancy with multi-angle deconstructions and interactive features, just straightfoward and well produced documentaries and some other things.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
My dream set:
Three Versions:
  • The Definitive Editions (Availiable Induvidually or in a box set)
    Lucas goes back to the SEs from 97 and brings the saga up to modern standards with all the latest technology and brings them to a final form. Each would have anamorphic widescreen transfers and DD 5.1 EX audio.
  • The Original Versions (Availiable Induvidually or in a box set)
    The original version of the trilogy, restored to it's original glory. In the case of Star Wars, which had several original verisons, the 70 mm blowup would be used, with the six-track audio converted to a dolby digital surround track and featuring a anamorphic transfer at 2.20:1. The other two would feature the closest dolby equiviliant to their theatrical sound, with 2.35:1 anamorphic transfers.
  • The Ultimate Saga (current DVDs of Episodes I-III, plus both versions of OT with an additional two discs of special features to tie it all together)

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
Here are the changes I want to see for the Ultimate Editions of A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi:

Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope

01. Add Luke cutscenes intercutting them with the original opening. Begin with the shot of the Star Destroyer and then cut to the scene of Luke working on a moisture vaporator on the surface of Tatooine. He sees flashes and grabs his macro binoculars to see a battle between two ships in space. He drops what he's doing and jumps in his speeder to tell his friends what he saw. Cut back to Princess Leia ship being captured and R2-D2 and C-3PO escaping in the pod. Then cut to Luke arriving in Anchorhead and entering a building where his friends are hanging out. Luke is suprised to see his best friend Biggs Darklighter back from the Academy. The greet each other then Luke tells them all to go outside and see the battle. They look through the binoculars and only see the Star Destroyer. They mock him and go back inside. Cut to R2-D2 and C-3PO splitting up. Then cut to Luke and Biggs discussing the Empire and joining the Rebellion. They say their good-byes and then part. Continue the rest of the movie.
02. Add the Imperial March to scene when Darth Vader first appears on Princess Leia's ship.
03. In the scene where Obi-Wan scares the Tuskens away add an ignited lightsaber to his hand. The Tuskens, who have heard legends of a man with a magical sword who destroyed an entire Tusken village, run for their lives.
04. When Obi-Wan is talking to Luke about his father play Anakin's Theme in the background and then have it turn to the Imperial March as he talks about Vader.
05. Fix the lightsaber effects and fix the frame jump which occurs when a lightsaber is turned on.
06. Shoot a scene with the Emperor dissolving the Senate. Then cut to Tarkin breaking the news to the officers on the Death Star.
07. In the Cantina, replace the Duros with Neimoidians and add new aliens. Also any of the aliens that look dated give them a CG upgrade.
08. Replace the bleeding arm on the floor in the Cantina with a non-bleeding arm. Lightsabers should cauterize the wound.
09. Restore the original shooting scene between Han and Greedo.
10. Fix the CG Jabba the Hutt making him look more like he did in The Phantom Menace only older and fatter.
11. Remove the shot of Han stepping on Jabba's tail.
12. In the scene when R2 is wobbling down the stairs to the Falcon's hangar, CG R2 navigating the stairs like he does in Attack of the Clones.
13. Remove white boxes around space ships and add CG shots.
14. The scene of the Falcon being chased by the two Star Destroyers should be changed. Add the Falcon doing spinning moves and avoiding the Star Destroyers' fire.
15. When the Death Star destroys Alderaan insert a new scene of Yoda's reaction to the disturbence in the Force that is created by all those deaths and then cut to Obi-Wan reacting to it as well.
16. CG Dianoga.
17. Update the Death Star's paneling and computers to look like the ones seen in the prequels.
18. Replace the words "Tractor Beam" with Aurebesh lettering.
19. Add more stormtroopers on the Death Star.
20. Use Temuera Morrison's voice for all of the stormtroopers.
21. Spruce up the Obi-Wan/Vader duel. After the duel between Yoda and Dooku, George cannot use the excuse that the duel is more slow because the duelers are old. Age matters not. ILM should utilize the same special effect technique that they used to make Chris Lee look like he was an expert dueler, which I believe was adding his head onto a stuntman's body. Add more dramatic music such as Duel of the Fates without the chanting.
22. Update the Death Star plans that are taken from R2. When the Rebels are reviewing the Death Star plans have them look similar to the plans we see in Attack of the Clones.
23.Drastically change the Death Star battle adding new scenes and more Tie Fighters.
24. Shoot a new scene where Darth Vader goes to Coruscant and lands his ship in the same building Count Dooku does at the end of Attack of the Clones. Except now the building is all fixed up and it is now Palpatine's palace. He meets with Palpatine to ask for forgiveness for his failure and inform him of a new Force user.
25. Give Chewbacca a medal.
26. John Williams should make adjustments to the score to account for the new and extended scenes. Certain musical themes from the prequels should be woven in with the original themes to provide connections between both trilogies.

Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

01. CG taun-tauns.
02. Make the battle of Hoth more epic. Show ships landing on Hoth and releasing AT-ATs. Make the AT-ATs move a little faster. Also have a ground battle between the Rebel soldiers and stormtroopers.
03. Use Temuera Morrison's voice for Boba Fett and all the stormtroopers.
04. Remove white boxes around space ships and add CG shots.
05. CG slug monster.
06. Ian McDiarmid as the Emperor. Add some more dialogue between him and Darth Vader using James Earl Jones.
07. CG Yoda. He should look consistant throughout all six movies.
08. Add cut footage of Yoda training Luke.
09. Shoot new scenes involving Boba Fett.
10. Shoot a new scene where the stormtroopers, after they capture Han, Leia and Chewie, bring Vader the box containing C-3PO in pieces. Vader orders the stormtroopers to bring the broken droid to Chewbacca's cell so that he can fix him. Adding this scene would make the scene when Vader stops Boba Fett from shooting at Chewie because C-3PO was on his back mean a lot more. This would show there still is a part of Anakin in Vader.
11. Fix the lightsaber effects.
12. Fix the shot of Luke jumping off the Cloud City platform.
13. John Williams should make adjustments to the score to account for the new and extended scenes. Certain musical themes from the prequels should be woven in with the original themes to provide connections between both trilogies.

Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

01. CG Jabba the Hutt. I know some might think it is unnecessary to replace the puppet, but I believe he should look consistant throughout all his appearances bearing in mind age and weight.
02. CG Rancor.
03. CG Yoda. He should look consistant throughout all six movies. Have Yoda disappear leaving his clothes behind like Obi-Wan.
04. Fix some of the effects on the speeder bike chase.
05. CG Ewoks.
06. Add an excerpt of Across the Stars when Luke is talking with Leia about their mother.
07. Use Temuera Morrison's voice for Boba Fett and all the stormtroopers.
08. In the battle of Endor add thousands of Ewoks so that it is believable that they defeat the stormtroopers.
09. Remove white boxes around space ships and add CG shots.
10. Erase the black blotches around Palpatine's face.
11. Fix the lightsaber effects. Erase the shadows that the lightsabers make on the floor.
12. During Anakin's death scene start with a sad rendition of the Imperial March and slowly evolve it to Anakin's Theme.
13. Replace Sebastion Shaw who played Anakin when he is unmasked with Hayden Christenson in make up to make him look older. Film new more meaningful dialogue for Anakin. In the original dialogue Anakin does not address what he should. Have him apologize for the destruction he has caused, have him thank his son for turning him back to the lightside, have him tell his son to rebuild the Jedi and have him say he loves him and his sister. Just before he dies he should say, "It is finished!" in reference to his destiny finally being fulfilled.
14. Show more planets celebrating at the end of the movie. Certain characters that we have met from all six movies should be shown on these planets. For example, when we see the shot of people celebrating on Tatooine show an old Watto, who is now unable to fly, sitting in a hover chair cheering. If Naboo and Jar Jar Binks survive Episode III, show an aged Jar Jar, who is now the leader of the Gungans, on Naboo celebrating with the people of Naboo and the Gungans. During these scenes play Across the Stars transitioning to the victory celebration music.
15. Anakin's spirit should be played by Hayden Christenson. Show him looking proudly at his son Luke with the spirit of Padme by his side.
16. John Williams should make adjustments to the score to account for the new and extended scenes. Certain musical themes from the prequels should be woven in with the original themes to provide connections between both trilogies.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I'm such a star wars whore that Lucas could release as many versions of the films as he wants, and I would buy them all :) This would include even different DVD covers for the same movies. It's only money after all, i'll always make more, and SW will always have a special place in my heart.
cheers!
Josh

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Barry that's the most terrifying thing I've read/heard/seen in recent memory! And to think that unfortunately we'll see many of these changes when Lucas goes back to tinker!

Adam

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
I think people should start getting used to the idea that orginal versions of the OT are not happening. Lucas has pretty much confirmed that, he believes the Special Editons was the way it was meant to be. What I would like to see is maybe 6 months or so after Episode III comes out on DVD, for The Box Set of the OT to come out in basically the same format as the PT DVD's except with the rumored added new scenes and tweaks which I really hope happen. Actually if new scenes get added we might see another re-release in the theaters showing all 6 movies over a 6 month span, I think Lucas mentioned that once. I also hope they redo the cover art for the PT, its nice but I would like to see something like OT special editon art or simply the theatrical poster art would be nice. So basically release 3 box sets shortly after Episode 3, a PT box set(the current DVD's are already good so no changes really), a OT box set, and the whole saga in a nice spiffy looking 6 part box set, I need to start saving my money.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
my dream box set:

-the original theatricul cut of Star Wars
-the original theatricul cut of Empire
-a cardboard placeholder saying "Revenge of the Jedi- Coming Soon"

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Seamless branching would be hard to do, as there was so much, some of it very subtle, that was changed for the SEs. And there will likely be more changed for the rumored "Archival" editions.

As for me, I will be happy if the original theatrical versions are included. I'd even take the first re-issue version of A New Hope, since that's the version most people remember. More importantly, these versions are the versions that the "Star Wars generation" grew up with, and I think it's a shame that they might be lost forever.

There's no way to persuade Lucas with the money issue. These DVDs will sell incredibly, no matter which versions are included. The only argument I can imagine is to just implore Lucas to think of his fans; the fans who grew up on the original trilogy, and who made him as successful as he is.

As a lifelong fan of Star Wars (and a big critic of the special editions), I would be prefectly satisfied if Lucas releases the original versions of the original trilogy, along with whatever other versions he sees fit. If those originals are included, he can do whatever he wants to for his "Archival" versions, and I won't complain. In fact, I think it would make up for the existence of the special editions, and a lot of the faults of the new films.

At any rate, I guess we'll see. Who knows? Always in motion is the future.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
On the Original Trilogy, I would want the movies the way they were originally, except fix all scenes with graphic problems, (translucent snow speeders, Emperor's slugs, matte lines in Tie Fighter battles, etc.). Of course these should be OAR Anamorphic!

BTW, I am still waiting for my shipment of these 3 movies I recently ordered on DVD, online. I'm sure they'll be better loking than my worn out VHS copies.

Robert Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
This sounds nice! However, I would love to see all of the films to include DTS as you noted, but in reality I don't think its going to happen. Remember, FOX wanted to do DTS, but this lame old excuse about having enough space scares dvd producers to go without DTS. Even though there are more than one dvd titles that include: DD,DTS,THX, and many extras, and that doesn't effect the picture quality whatsoever!!

RF

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Barry, your post scares me.
The original Star Wars should be released as it was originally seen in 1977. That means no "Episode IV - A New Hope" and the word "rebel" is not capitalized during the opening scroll. At least make the original scroll available via the angle feature.
The disc should include these various sound mixes:
  • original 70mm 6 track mix
  • original 35mm Dolby Stereo mix
  • original 35mm mono mix
  • 1993 "Definitive Collection" mix
This would preserve the film as it was originally shown.
Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks