What's new

My dog is related to Chewbacca!!! (1 Viewer)

Eric Eash

Second Unit
i've known ever since i started researching alaskan malamutes over 2 years ago that george lucas had a malamute that was his inspiration for chewy, but i wasn't sure how much my dog had in common with his ancestor. well, he just turned 2 years old in january and for the first time i heard it. my dog has always howled and talked more than barked, most of the time just sounding like a roo-roo sound, but today i finally heard the chewy voice, plain as day. if anyone had been here to hear it, they would've sworn star wars was playing. i now have no doubt in my mind that my dog and chewbacca are related. if i could get him to do it on command, i'd make a fortune! not really, but i'd be cool.

eric

StephenA

Screenwriter
My pug Trog looks like an Ewok. He moves his head like them and makes faces like them too.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Whenever I play the scene in TESB when Chewie is choking Lando and growling, my border collie howls like crazy.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks