What's new

My dog ate my Monkeyball!!! (1 Viewer)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Damn dog! He got bored today and dug through my video games. The only one he damaged was Super Monkeyball. You think the error correction on the Gamecube's DVD drive can handle tooth punctures??

Andre F

Screenwriter
Ouch!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

-Andre F

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
:eek: Oh, no, not Super Monkey Ball!!!
This is why I keep my games locked up where my cats can't get at 'em. If they ever got in that cabinet it wouldn't be a pretty sight! :D

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Yikes Camp! That totally sucks! I'm totally hooked on Monkey Ball, a game that I wasn't really sure of what to expect when I first bought it.
Why don't you try and return it? Just say it was like that when you opened the case :D I'm sure Walmart would accept it...they seem to accept anything for a return, without a receipt too.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Paraphrased from the simpsons:

Homer: My dog was BRINGING me my shoes, and they just fell apart in his mouth! (Homer trying to return a pair of expensive shoes after his dog mangled it into bits)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
staying with the homer theme, and if you tried to weasel a return -

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals. Except the Weasel"

and i apologize, i guarantee this is the last time i publicly quote the simpsons

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks