What's new

My Dog Ate my DVD! (1 Viewer)

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Certainly! Very nosey little guy isnt he. He kinda reminds me of Zach from the older issues of Toyfare. Anyone have a clue at what Im talking about?

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Paul,
:b
Thanks for the explanation. I notice signatures, they are an easy way to recognize people from post to post, but for reasons I am not able to articulate I somehow thought I was missing a point or something... Now that I finally saw the light, I do agree it is very much appropiate.
Your dog is cute. I like dogs a lot, but unfortunately I am allergic so I couldnt't live in the same house as a dog no matter how much I want to. I remember reading in a local newspaper once about a woman who was allergic to cats, but still had a cat, and claimed that she would have to go before the cat had to go. I guess maybe I don't want it bad enough anyway?

Scott W.

Second Unit
My golden retriver dog Elsie messed up my universal remote and shredded my wallet and all the cards inside. Damn I miss that remote... right now I'm stuck with three different remotes that all need to be used for all my things to function properly. This I can forgive... if it were a DVD, you wouldn't wanna be around.

Scott

j3mi21e

Auditioning
Real Name
Jamie Wicker
Sorry for chiming in to this thread so late, but I just had to share this in case it helps someone out. I wish I had gotten this advice years ago.

Training your dog really is the only long-term solution, people.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue.

Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. The same goes for all the nasty urine.

All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training 4 Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of. I highly recommend it.

Here's a link to their site. Good luck! :)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
How come the newbies always hang out in the Archives?

Well, I came in here because I noticed that your post was listed as being from Wednesday, and I thought, "That's crazy for a recent post to be in the archives" so I wanted to see what was up. I don't think I've actually ever posted something new in a thread that was already archived. I always thought the archives were locked.

3 messages, 3 spam posts bumping a 2002 and two 2004 threads with completely useless spam

To be fair, sometimes they Hang out in the beginners forum. Several times in the last month or so I've seen a spam post from the beginners forum pop up on the "recent posts" sidebar, and it's just a URL link in the subject line, so I click it and see spam, spam, spam in the message trying to sell some crap from someone who registered just to post that garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks