What's new

My Dario Argento Opera DVD has died. (1 Viewer)

M

MaxY

I know when it came out there were problems with the DVD, but mine worked fine so I did not get in on the exchange. Why would if it worked fine in 3 different DVD players.
Well I pulled out tonight to watch it and now it won't load up on any of my DVD players.
Bumming because I really wanted to watch it tonight.
I wonder if AB is still doing exchanges on it. I guess I should check out Heathers which also worked fine when I got it. :frowning:
Max

Send an email to [email protected] and explain the problem. They'll probably tell you to mail them the disc. I'm pretty sure they'll still honor the replacement program. I recently sent them defective copies of FRANKENSTEIN CREATED WOMAN and THE WITCHES and recieved replacement copies in the mail within a couple of weeks.

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry to hear about your Opera disk Max. Your post prompted me to check my Heathers disc, which worked perfectly when I purchased it. Well It seems as if it won't load in any of the 3 players in my home.

If you find a working email address for disk related problems please post it in this thread or email me.

Thanks

-Dan

M

MaxY

Well the site that Rob posted appears dead now.

I e-mailed AB about it and if I don't hear from them on Monday or so, then I will try the crest e-mail.

BTW I went and checked Heathers and mine still works, but I am very concerned about how long it will continue to work.

Max

Gregory E

Second Unit
I almost picked this disc up today. But I remembered there being some problems with it. I'm glad I came home and checked out this board. Would the discs at Best Buy now be the corrected versions?

And while I'm at it, how's the movie?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy should have the newer printing (mine has had it for a while)... look on the back for a little white sticker that says something like "2.0" or "Version 2.0"

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Also be sure to check your copies of Kentucky Fried Movie. This was another title that worked fine one month than a few months later didn't.

--Ian

M

MaxY

Dan,
I got no response today to the E-mail I sent Anchor Bay so I followed it up a few mins ago with an E-mail to the Caddress in Chuck's post.

I really hope I don't end up getting screwed because I figured not to screw them when my DVDs worked.

Max

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
Max,

I too send an email to both Anchor Bay and CrestNational and have yet to hear anything from either. Although I will give it a few days and I hear that Anchor Bay does take some time to get back to you, but that they always provide the customer with a replacement. Time will tell I guess.

-Dan

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I sent an e-mail to them about my Deep Red defective disc to ALL 3 of those addresses and never got a response. I sent them my defective dsic 4 months ago as instructed on the site. No replacement was ever sent.

Users who are viewing this thread