What's new

My completed Front Patio... (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
...well, almost.
Just a bit more landscaping to do.
As some of you know, I posted some pics awhile back of the unfinished project. I did everything myself except for the concrete flat work (deck, steps, mow-strip). I did the block work, gas fire pit, fencing, sprinkler system (90% micro-sprinklers) and landscaping. The deck is roughly 465sf.
A few more plants and some malibu lighting and I'll be done.
Patio.jpg

Front1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Peace Out~:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks for the great comments guys.
It has take quite awhile and it is very nice to see it nearly complete.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Looks great. :emoji_thumbsup: Surprised you didn't put a small fridge out there to keep the brews close at hand. ;)

Cam S

Screenwriter
Hey Ron, is the Firepit running off of natural gas??

Looks really good BTW!

KyleS

Screenwriter
Great job Ron it looks fantastic :emoji_thumbsup:
Good to know that you dont spend all your time watching movies or working on your HT room ;)
KyleS

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
:laugh: The beer fridge is right around the corner in the garage.
Cam, yes it is. I ran a direct line off the gas meter which is along side my house. We run it 3-4 times a week for 1-2 hours at a time and our gas bill only went up $11.00. Very inexpensive.
Good to know that you dont spend all your time watching movies or working on your HT room
Yeah, I try to keep the wife happy as well. She just got me started on the master bed/bathroom.
Going with a dark blue paint for the walls with an off white trim/molding around the room. The bathroom with be a medium to light brown/tan with a dark/earthtone ceramic floor tile. The furnature will be a dark walnut. The projects just never end. Of course, I get to do all the work myself. Oh well, it's fun.

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Ron, you've done an excellent job!
Does the wife loan you out for odd jobs? I need a patio. ;)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is that blue sky??!!! Real Bluuuee Skkyy?!!! I haven't seen any in so long I was beginning to think it didn't exist. Oh......the deck looks pretty good too. Blue Sky!! Damn!!

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And sunshine too. Its gotta be fabricated! You were playing with Photoshop.....weren't you? :)

Richard_T

Second Unit
Excellent work Ron. I wish we had neighbours who cared as much about their home as you do. The pit is awesome too.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
No photo-shop here. All natural blue sky and sunshine. It's like that most of the year 'round these parts.
Thanks for the comments!

Jeremiah W

Stunt Coordinator
nice job Ron:D
I sure wish I had the time/money to do something with my yard and I wish I could see blue sky like that for more than 1 day a week

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Beautiful work, Ron. We had brickwork landscaping and a sprinkler system professionally installed a couple of years ago. Your work could easily pass as professionally designed and installed. I am very impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks