What's new

My Classic Movies Website (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
This goes in the "FYI / FWIW" category....

I started a "Classic Movies" website in December 2010. It has grown to include more than 350 of my own personal favorite films (plus another 230+ pages in an Actors & Actresses index).

I've put many hundreds of hours into creating these movie pages and uploading all of the high-quality photos I've included on each of the pages, and since I haven't posted here at HTF in five years, I thought I'd give my site a plug. (Is that permitted? I hope so.) ....

Last edited:

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
David VP - so GREAT to see you posting here! It's an understatement to say you've been missed with your intelligent and classy posts. I'll bookmark your website - congratulations!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
The Uninvited is the one film that gave me legit heebie jeebies as an adult the first time I saw it. It's that effective as a ghost story. I was thrilled when Criterion released a quality BD of this title. It's got a great cast, a terrific story, and enough atmosphere to scare a whole herd of ghost chasers into the next county.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Hi David - Poked around your website some more - great stuff! I was drawn to a box for "The Conversation" because I "blind DVRed" it from TCM this week. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but was pleased to see it made your list as that shows it will be a treat to watch! Of course it's hard to go wrong with Gene Hackman (excepting Lex Luthor IMO)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks