What's new

My butt is sore!! (1 Viewer)

A

Anthony_Gomez

from excersize that is....well..I should also say that I can feel the soreness coming on as I type.
a week before Christmas, I had full ACL reconstructive surgery using part of my patelar tendon as a donar.. PT is going well so far. Prior to my injury, cycling was a big hobby of mine, so getting back on the bike is a big deal for me. I am into week 12 and today decided to step up my cycling on the stationary recumbant.
45minutes on level 7. I am damn proud of myself. Just thought I'd share that with you.
:D
..oh..and today I got permission from my orthopedic surgeon to actually ride my bike (on controlled surface streets for now)!!! woohoo!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Hey, way to go!! Whatcha do in the recovery period.. 12 weeks off the bike... As a person who rides every day, not sure how I could handle that...
Anyway, here's my chance to say these two words in a good and motivating way:
[c]Get 'bent![/c]
:)
Jay

A

Anthony_Gomez

thanks guys=)

I have been off of my "real" bike for more like 6 months! I had the injury in september and held off the surgery till school allowed ...or I would have had to take a leave of absense.....very bad in grad school. Luckily this type of injury can have a delayed surgery.

getting those leg back into shape after all sorts of attrafy (sp?) is no fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks