What's new

"My Boys" on TBS (1 Viewer)

Don S

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone watching this? It's on at 10:00 pm on Tuesdays on TBS. I didn't see any threads about it. I am enjoying it for the most part. The banter between the guys is pretty good (kind of a poor man's "Entourage" in that way). While not great by any means, it is quite amusing IMO. Anyone else enjoy this one?

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I hate the voice-over narration, but otherwise it's better than I would have expected from a TBS original series (that didn't involve chimpanzees). :D

Brad

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
This thread needs a serious BUMP. I really enjoy the show. Hot sports reporter, 4 dude friends, and her brother. They play poker, drink beer, and talk sports. The show is a good time.

http://www.tbs.com/shows/myboys/

Please watch the show. I'm a huge fan of How I Met Your Mother, My Boys is along the same lines for me but with an older cast.... sad to say, closer to my age. The finale was last week, they'll be rerunning it through the year I'm sure -- set the TIVO.

Doug

Brian^K

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
I dunno. For me the show is just "all right". It's not worth going out of my way to catch. I end up recording it on my older DVR, which acts as a tuner for my old 7" diagonal television in the kitchen, so I watch bits and pieces of the show while having lunch or dinner, sometimes. If the DVR crashed and I lost the episodes recorded, I wouldn't be too upset.

Don S

Stunt Coordinator
I like this show a lot now. I love the banter between the guys. Nothing in particular to tout, just a good, funny show. I hope it sticks around.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I'm with you, Doug, I was just aquainted with this show this past weekend, I caught 3 episodes of it and it was enough to make me want to see more so I set a series recording on my DVR.

P.J. is one smokin' hot woman, the way she acts like one of the guy's is so attractive to me.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.