What's new

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (renamed) (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I know you people watched this. I'll go ahead and make the post.

I for one couldn't stop laughing and it's only going to get worse. I can just picture how uncomfortable she must be with that guy. He reminds me of Shrek.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Actually, it's called "My Big Fat Obnoxious FIANCE", not Wedding.

And I too couldn't stop laughing!:laugh:

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I almost started this thread during a commercial break....

IT was great. The fat guy was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure if I'll make it through the whole season of this thing because it is so uncomfortable to watch. My favorite line was toward the beginning of the show when the gal said "I had no idea what I was getting into."

How does this work? Does she just sign a contract stating that she's going to be on some reality show and could win some money and that's it? No other details?

It was a great set up, but I find that hard to believe.

Peace,

DM

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
This show is hilarious. The dancing alone was side splitting, and so horrible to watch. :D

Can't wait to see how this unravels.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed it. The girl was pretty good looking, like Sarah Michelle Gellar but without the horrible nose. She seems kind of bitchy though. The guy was funny. He looks kind of familiar, has he done anything noteworthy in his acting career before? (commercials, guest spots on sitcoms)

The thing that tortures me about this show is that I have two friends that would be perfect for the "Fiancee" and it pains me to see that it is not one of them.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I have to say, this was the only reality show that slightly interested me, just because it seems so very horrible...

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
Hilarious... I know one of these days the reality show craze will burn out but for now I'm enjoying it :) They seem to keep getting more and more vicious... What's next? A show where a loved one pretends to be dead?

- Jack

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
This is the very first reality show Ive ever watched.

While it was entertaining(I dont know for how long though)I also have a hard time believing this isnt all set up.

Tom Keels

Stunt Coordinator
The guy is the fat dude who eats the "watercres tea sandwich" in the Hungry Man commercial and gets blown through the wall by the hair dryer.

My mind is a sponge of useless information.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
It looked like they were in the Arctic in the beginning. Why was it so cold in the mansion? You could see their breath.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to Fox's Trainwreck TV programming (for those new to reality TV shows). :)

Can't blame the "bride" as she explained that $1 million is a lot to her, a school teacher. Kudos to Fox for turning MBFGW on its ear for this train wreck of a show.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
If this was a train-wreck, it was the slowest train out there. Good god, boring and stupid don't even begin to cover it. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with my precious "O.C.", I'm happy to ignore it.

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
I thought it was pretty funny, mostly because it's not your average reality show. The fact that the dude is an actor putting on this whole show makes for some hilarious moments. I particularly liked it when he broke the vase. The look on his face right before he smashed it was priceless. He kind of reminds me of Chris Farley, not just cause he's big, but because of the expressions and outbursts and all sorts of crazy stuff like that....

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I thought it was alot of laughs. The fiance is playing it off perfectly. When he was singing the girl's name as he marhced off to the hotdub during her interview - classic.

tom derby

Agent
i liked the show too but i think i'm gonna get tired of that guy's laugh after another episode or two. its so annoying. i wonder if they'll have the guy tone his behavior down a little in the upcoming episodes so we might at least think the girl has a chance at the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks