What's new

My Beetle got hit (1 Viewer)

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
I was driving home from work today and a lady pulled out of a driveway in her Lexus SUV and tagged my driver side rear bumper :frowning: . I just hope that she gets found at fault so i don't have to pay a deductible or get any driver points tacked on. I just hit the lowest driver point possible. I'm pretty sure she will be found at fault. 1. I had the right of way as i was already on the road. 2. she hit the rear of my car. I wasn't upset at her, she seemed very honest and gave me all her information. Cross your fingers for me. My Beetle has a nasty crack in the bumper and the rear rim is gouged. oh well. thanks for reading.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Sorry to hear. I hope that everything works out okay for you. From your description it sounds like she was at fault. Good Luck

Jon

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Bummer. :frowning:
The worst part about things like this is the person at fault will usually try to weasel their way out of paying. Sure, they're all nice and apologetic when it happens, but give 'em a week to think about it and they'll decide that it was really your fault they didn't look before backing up.
Hope everything turns out OK for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks