What's new

My bedroom setup (1 Viewer)

3dbinCanada

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ted
Here are some pics of my system in my bedroom. My late wife hated that I had the equipment on the dresser and she gave me the idea to partially repurpose the dresser. I had to remove the 3 drawers in the middle to accomodate the equipment as well as removing the back panel as well because the AVR was too deep. After my wife passed, I pushed the bed over to the other side of the wall and I put up the surrounds. When I watch movies or listen to music, I pull the lazy-boy out in front of the night stand. It has felt pads underneath so its really easy to move. You will see in pics 5 and 6 where I had placed the sub. Its no longer there. I moved in the corner behind the lazy-boy.
Bedroom-2.jpg Bedroom-3.jpg Bedroom-4.jpg bedroom-6.jpg bedroom-9.JPG bedroom-10.JPG bedroom-11.JPG bedroom-14.JPG bedroom-15.JPG bedroom-16.JPG bedroom-17.JPG

I used REW to find the new spot mentioned above in the room for the subwoofer.

Here's are REW measurements. The red plot is where I had the sub before using REW to relocate the sub. The green plot shows the response with the sub at the new location.
Difference between old and new sub location.jpg

Attachments

• Bedroom-5.jpg
    Bedroom-5.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member