What's new

My baby girl was born yesterday! (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Mike its an amazing event...you'll feel a huge range of emotions during the day from utter joy to true sympathy as your wife's in pain. My best advice at this point is get a doula...they're a god send for the mother and for you. Its nice having someone that know's what's going on and is there only to serve the mother unlike busy nurses that have to come and go thoughout the process.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
All the best! Our daughter just turned 7 weeks old and it DOES ease up a bit! But man those first few weeks were rough! But it's a ride I'm happy to take.

Alex S

Second Unit
Andrew Congratulations !

It's an unbelievable feeling seeing your daughter for the first time ! It's indescribable.

I have 2 daughters 12 and 6. They are my whole life.
I spend every chance I can with them.
Time does go by very fast. I remember waiting for my oldest daughter to be born in the hospital like it was yesterday.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
I became an uncle for the first time on Tuesday. Kyle Alexander Moe, born at 5:32PM, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Mom and baby are both doing excellent. I get to have all the fun of a baby and none of the responsibilities :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks