What's new

My 800th post spectacular!! (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Well, for my 800th post spectacular, I thought I would thank the Home Theater Forum for being such an excellent virtual place to convene. In January 2000 (I believe the exact date was January 25, 2000), I bought my first DVD player. A Pioneer DV-525. And I still use it to this day without any problems! My first DVD was The Matrix. Now, with one KV-32FV27 WEGA, 163 DVDs later, and a Kenwood HTB-504, my room has grown into a makeshift home theater. Hopefully if I get the new position I'm interviewing for this week, I'll finally have a Mits. 55" Widescreen after saving for a few months.
Thanks again goes to Ron and Parker for running a wonderful discussion forum! Without it, I bet I would still be watching an uncalibrated 27" Magnavox with my DV-525. BTW Ron, I'm still planning on bringing out the project but I have much more to learn in the process. ;)
Also, thanks to the great membership for tolerating my sometimes annoying stupidity.
:b ;) :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks