What's new

My 7.1 Home Theater Pics (1 Viewer)

Raceen

Agent
Well, it's been done for a while (almost 2 years) but I finally got around to posting pics. I've been inspired by a lot of you on this forum and have had some original ideas, but I guess in 2 years passing, the ideas aren't so original afterall. :)

Sorry about the pics, some are fuzzy, dark and some are just too detailed that you see every imperfection. But when the lights are out and the movie is on, it looks nice... :)

Anyway, here is the entrance to the theater. I built a partial wall on boths sides and made the entrance in the middle, completing it with curtains.

Here is the front shot of my 57" Toshiba. My mom made the curtain for me out of velvet I bought off of ebay!

Here are shots of the left and right rears.

and my remotes...

and with the curtains closed from the outside..

Enjoy and please feel free to comment, negative or postive, I'll take 'em all! :)

MikeGee

Second Unit
thats awesome man. Although if i had such a nice pool table i don't think i'd be watching movies as much. :)

brac

Agent
Looks great but where did you hide your equiptment?
Brac

In design phase will start to build soon!!

Raceen

Agent
Thanks for the nice comments! I wish you guys could see it in person....my dumb camera can't capture the ambiance. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Brac, the equipment is behind the curtain on the left of the TV. My remote is powerful enough to go right through it....and the curtain is dark enough to block 99% of the lights of my equipment! The only downside is, I can't see what volume I am on with the reciever, so I usually keep a count in my head. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks