My 610 Died

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ken Wagner, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Ken Wagner

Ken Wagner Stunt Coordinator

Man are things going wrong or what? My 610 Elite died Sunday, or at least the picture did. I get sound but no picture. I tried all the cures listed in the manual. The tech came out today and announced it was a video board. Now I have to wait while it is on order, a couple of days at least. It's hard to believe that this would happen to a year old expensive TV. Crap happens. My air conditioner went out at the same time, compressor. It was fixed today finally. Now I find a small hole in my waterbed. I hope this is all the bad luck for awhile. Sorry for the whining but I can't believe the bad streak.
    Anyone else have a video board go out? The tech said they don't have much problems with the Elites. Maybe I got a lemon. Better days ahead!
    ------------------
    Oh see the pretty deer. Does the deer have a little doe? Yea, two bucks! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk

2. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    Wow, sorry to hear of your woes. I have a 610 and I sure hope it doesn't die, but if it does I hope it's still under warranty.
    Your post reminded me of a Rodney Dangerfield bit, something like this:

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Well Ken, the old superstition is that things happen in threes. Since you've got all three taken care of (in one day, no less) you should be fine for a while. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

4. BryanW

BryanW Agent

Want to go for a motorcycle ride ?? Watch out for black cats,don't walk under a ladder,don't step on a crack .You should be ok now!!!