What's new

My 5 Year HTF Anniversary... Has it been that long?!? (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The title pretty much says it all. I couldn't believe it last month when I counted it up and it has been 5 years today since I joined the HTF. I can still remember the reason I signed up was to ask about 1776, my favorite movie, coming to DVD. That didn't happen for a few more years but I have really enjoyed the time I have spent here and I have the posts to prove it. I currently enjoy an average of a little over one post for every day since I joined! (which compared to some of our more prolific members isn't saying a whole lot).

I guess the reason I started this thread was to thank Ron and Parker for creating such a great place to discuss HT, DVD, TV and all manner of other things & keeping it going. Kudos, guys! :emoji_thumbsup:

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Congrats! I thought, "Wow, five years is a long time to belong to a forum." Then I wondered how long I've been here. Turns out I joined in August of 2000. I can't believe that. Now I just feel old.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I just looked up the date I registered: July 25th, 2000. Wow, coming up on 6 years. That sure went fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nesiancoco
Recent bookmarks