What's new

My 4seating.com seats (1 Viewer)

Jason Frontera

Auditioning
This is my first post here, so if I break any rules by being a bit critical of my item let me know. From the other posts I read, I believe I'm in the clear.

I picked up some theater seats from 4seating. I found their website to have more "distinct" styles than anywhere else I had seen.

I was on a budget of 1000 dollars but was ok with that because the ones I wanted were under that plus they will deal with you.- Infact I got some that were about 1200

However, their customer service was a nightmare. I read as much in some archived posts from this site, however I read it late. My order was pushed back 6 times, my calls were screened and 0 of my emails ever were answered. It was very poor treatment.

However my review on the seats is excellent, they are hand crafted and very comfortable. The armrests sit at a normal level, however I was hoping for some high armrests like those in a theater.

Anyway, thats all I've got, look forward to hopefully many more future posts.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Jason,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you were satisfied with the chairs, at least. Could you place a photograph for us? :)
(Preferably in the HT Construction, Interiors, etc. area. Thanks!).

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks