What's new

My 35mm Short Film THE RECE!PT festival info...you're invited. (1 Viewer)

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Hello all,

Some of you at the HTF know that I work in the entertainment industry. I am primarily a composer and musician. But have recently produced a 35mm short film with some industry friends of mine and the short is about to hit the film festival circuit.

The film is called THE RECE!PT. It is a comedy short. If you are a fan of RUN LOLA RUN, you will love this quirky little film. ;)

It was written and directed by my friend and colleague Tim Garrick. It stars Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), Dina Meyer (Dragonheart, Starship Troopers), Elizabeth Keener (Catherine Keener's sister) and a few newcomers like Matthew D. McCallum in the lead role of LENi. I am one of the producers and the score was done by yours truly. :)

You all can check out our website www.thereceipt.com for more film info and screening information. But, I wanted to let everyone know that we would love to have anyone and everyone come to the film festivals we are going to be at and see the film. We will post updated festival screening info on our site.

Right now we have confirmed the World Premiere will be at the 25th Breckenridge Fesatival of Film in Breckenridge, CO, September 8-11, 2005. Specifically, our screening time is Saturday September 10th at 6PM @ the Speakeasy Movie Theatre in Breckenridge, CO. www.breckfilmfest.com

We are just getting preliminary information that there will also be a Los Angeles based screening (film festival) of THE RECE!PT soon. Don't want to say where yet until it is official. But something the week of September 6-13. It might even trump our current "world premiere" at Breckenridge and take that distinction...but the schedule is not set yet...so that is speculation still.

So...anyone in Colorado or California...we would love to see you there.

I will come back here and update the screening info when I get it. But we would of course love to fill up those theatres at our screenings.

Hope to see many of you there.

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Just wanted to update the information here to say that THE RECE!PT comedy short has also now been selected for the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival running September 6-14th in Hollywood, CA.

The screening time for THE RECE!PT has been set at the state of the art Arclight Cinemas on Sunset Blvd., Tuesday September 13th at 3:30PM.

So...for any Los Angeles or SoCal based folks, we would love to see you all there if you can make it.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks