What's new

My 24 Season Two Cover (1 Viewer)

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Well, overall, I don't like covers like the original "24" R1 set. The R2 set is much nicer as cover art goes. But, as far as having PEOPLE on the cover, perfectly fine and it's good. I think just a box set with the numbers "24" is actually pretty boring and not creative nor artistic.

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Also, Paul, how do you make these created box set arts on the computer? Is it Adobe Photoshop, and if so how do you manipulate everything within the program to make the cover art?

I'm really familiar with computers and all, but just not how someone does all this and makes it look so preofessional as if the studio released the cover art to the public themselves.

Can you tell how you do this because I'd be interested in trying to make one.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Its all Photoshop.

The BOX image, is actually the amazon.com pix for the R2 box, I erased all that, and have layered my own images on top of them. Its all very easy once you read the help manual.

Secondly, I don't know about the R2 box, the 24 logo is better, but those split screen character photos look too much like a fan-made wallpaper (also I had collages). Sadly 24 is not the easiest show to design art for, which is why the "main" second season image tend to be the pic of Jack (sans Nina some times) that I used in my first version.

How do you capture the fun of the show, and not spoil anything. It's hard, but the main focus of the show is Jack, so its the most obvious image that FOX will center on. Besides funny covers like Kim being eaten by a Cougar, I really don't know what else I'd do besides my above, or the Digital clock one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks