What's new

My 2 cents worth on “Brothers Grimm” (1 Viewer)

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Since the latest update to HTF, I am unable to open the web site with my browser, internet explorer.
Administrators please help.

As much as I'd love to help you out, Internet Explorer is no longer supported on HTF as it requires a ton of hacky code to work, and will be officially killed by Microsoft in August 2021.

I suggest you download Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as they will work perfectly.
If you must use a Microsoft browser, the latest version of Microsoft Edge is Chromium-based and should work just fine with the forum.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I have only found South Seas Adventure as a down load on ITunes. The rest of the Cinerama soundtracks are on CD and can be ordered from Film Score.
SOUTH - SEAS ADVENTURE was released on cd in Australia in 1993.It was digitally remastered.
I have only found South Seas Adventure as a down load on ITunes. The rest of the Cinerama soundtracks are on CD and can be ordered from Film Score.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I tried sending this yesterday before the site died Will try again.

SOUTH-SEAS ADVENTURE was released on c.d. in Australia in 1993. I and many of my friends bought copies. It was digitally re-mastered in Sydney. It was released under Label 'X' by Fifth Continent Australia Pty.Ltd. I am unsure if it is still available.Best way to find out is to ask John Stephen Lasher - you can find him on his Kinopanorama website .He now lives in Menindee in N.S.W.

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
Gee, I will try one more time.
South Seas Adventure is not the complete score and there are some interesting things in the film, but NOT on the Cd.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Gee, I will try one more time.
South Seas Adventure is not the complete score and there are some interesting things in the film, but NOT on the Cd.
Yes I miss understood you on the first post, but you were clear on the correction the second time. I don’t know the answer, but I hope you are able to find it.

William Moore

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William
Hello. Just wondering if anyone has heard a release date for the newly-restored BD of "Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm." I know that it's supposed to be sometime this year, in Smilebox format.

William Moore

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William
Right, the other Brothers Grimm thread that this same person started. This baffles me, but then so much baffles me :)
OK then, Mr. Baffles, I am the one who started that thread, but I can't seem to find it now. How about posting a link to it for me. Thanks and I will promise to baffle you no more!

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Well, I’ll just have to drive out to Hollywood for that one.

At least it's closer to you than to me (3,000 miles away). Hope the theater is open by then, and that you can make it. I'll watch it vicariously through you. Mods...where'd the emoticons go?)

Reactions: PMF

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Right, the other Brothers Grimm thread that this same person started. This baffles me, but then so much baffles me :)
OK then, Mr. Baffles, I am the one who started that thread, but I can't seem to find it now. How about posting a link to it for me. Thanks and I will promise to baffle you no more!
I find the search function works very well. This is the main Brothers Grimm thread which obviously it's best to post to or things get confusing:

My 2 cents worth on "Brothers Grimm" | Page 29 | Home Theater Forum
I've merged the two threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks