What's new

My 1st SVS Sub (1 Viewer)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Boy my wall plate is still fresh in its plastic bag... Guess I should leave it there maybe it would be worth big bucks someday huh? haha

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Either Ron looked my order or I ordered a Sub with a T-shirt because one is being sent with my sub according to UPS. I thank you Ron if you had anything to do with it. I will be bringing you many new customers in the very near future.

Thanks Steve

Ron Stimpson

Stunt Coordinator
Ron D,

Sorry, the XXL is as large as we go at the moment. Hey, the snug look is back in my kids tell me. Baggy is like so last month.

Steve,

Don't know. The shop just fills the orders they get.

Ron

John Doran

Screenwriter
I have an SVS t-shirt. I love it. It far outclasses even much more expensive t-shirts using objective, repeatable criteria and has a superior support staff to boot if ever I encounter a problem. In fact, I did have a problem with the first one I received (before the improved screen-printing process of the TS-i), but even though it was mainly my fault (remember: wash whites with whites!), they took care of me. I don't see myself ever needing to upgrade unless I really chunk up or the rumored "TS Ultra" is released in late fall.
holy shit that's funny....

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
"TS Ultra" is released in late fall
That might get pushed up a month or two due to technical issues... Hang in there as it will be the best TS Ultra out there by a long shot though!

By the way... my new BP2+ kicks butt!!! and I got a t-shirt to boot. must be one of the old ones as it only has the tubes on it but it is nice and I really appreciate the guys (especially Ron) at SVS who are so dedicated to bring us good products and great pricing. I hope they can keep it going. Now my only issue is will I ever want to upgrade to the BP4+. Was alittle out of my price range when I got the BP2 but one always wonders when you dont get the biggest and baddest and most expensive what it would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks