What's new

My $15 Bed Bath & Beyond projector stand solution (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
So I’m setting up my new room, and the wall where the projector needs to be is a window. Presented with this problem, I came up with a solution using a $15 item from Bed Bath & Beyond in a novel way. I took the Bed Bath & Beyond’s “Modular Storage Cube” (SKU# 13652600 if you want to get one yourself) and assembled it differently than suggested.

As shown in the photos (click to view), I created a sort of trellis that the sunlight can still shine through, with a sort of shelf suspended in part by some chains I picked up at a hardware store. The entire “trellis” is supported at both the top, where it hooks onto an ornamental plant hook, and at the bottom where some of its weight rests on the floor. Perhaps not visible in the photos are some added wires to strengthen the assembly a bit.

You'll have to click here to see the photos (click here).

I hope some on a lower budget may like this idea well enough to try it. It was a good option for me, since I did not want to spend a lot on a professional stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks