My 1000th post! Let the yawning commence!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Peter M Fitzgerald, Nov 20, 2001.

1. Peter M Fitzgerald

Peter M Fitzgerald Screenwriter

Peter Fitzgerald
    1000 POSTS!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Gee, I remember the days when reaching this particular milestone at the HTF was still something of a novelty; townsfolk would gather 'round to 'ooh' and 'ahh'... Home-baked treats would be in near-endless supply... Some burly chap would demonstrate his ability to stop a cannonball, fired at close range, with his bare belly... A surprise guest testimonial from Wink Martindale, Ruth Buzzi, Junior Samples, or some other notable of similar stature... All this and more, building up to a tooth-loosening 21-subwoofer salute from Cap'n Knapp's Discreet Sonic Action Squad!
    But alas, for a relatively sporadic poster like me, well, such things probably aren't in the cards. Times have changed. An errant tumbleweed blowing past me seems a more realistic commemoration. But rest assured, whatever the case, my arcane DVD want lists and occasional esoteric film information has only yet begun to begin! [​IMG]
    No, no need to thank me. The looks on your faces are reward enough... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oh, and a very happy, safe, anamorphically-enhanced Thanksgiving to ye all! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

Congrats. 1000 posts still seems like a lot of posts to me.

Jon

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    That's nothing... yawn....
    Haha [​IMG], a new face in the sultry and swank After Hours Lounge. Kick back and toss down a few, my friend. Congratulations!
    ahhhhhh... that's the sound of another star in the galaxy.
    Jay

4. Walter Kittel

Walter Kittel Producer

Hey Pete,
    Congrats on the 1K mark. I always enjoy your arcane DVD list posts. ( Hopefully we'll be hearing something about The President's Analyst on DVD before you hit 2K posts. [​IMG] )
    - Walter.

5. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Congrats!
    BTW, Peter, I've posted a few arcane dvd want lists, myself! Let's keep it up; maybe someday we'll get those super-deluxe, director-approved, special collector's editions of The President's Analyst and The Ninth Configuration!!