What's new

My 1000th post: Flame the Heck Out of Me. (1 Viewer)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
A single tear.
To some of those who have responded so far:
Michael,
My high post count in the short time is the result of useless posts such as the ones mentioned in my 10 dumb things I've said in the Forum list.
Jasen,
Definately boredom generated by K-Zoo. And no, I am too into "DVDebt" to buy it let alone pay rent.
Steve Christou,
Yes, Kalamazoo is an animal that hops around in Austrialia. I am typing this from it's pouch! :)
Julie,
Your wonderful insight amazes me, but what the hell does your signature mean/say? :)
SteveGon,
Aren't I annoying?
Dean,
...you made me cry...
Rain,
I want to see your pussy cats. (okay that was bad!) :) Seriously though, more pics of kitties! And isn't one of the names of your cats, "velcro?" That's way better than my "lil kitty."
And to the rest of you... thanks for reading!

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Definately boredom generated by K-Zoo. And no, I am too into "DVDebt" to buy it let alone pay rent.
Brad if you are looking for entertainment, there is a female wrestling match at the Whistlestop downtown on Friday night....and it's free!!!
Though for my money, you really missed out if you didn't check out the midget wrestling event last year.
Yep, lotsa fake violence here in the Kalamazoo pouch. :D

Kevin T

Screenwriter
oh well, i'll choose a! and just to show you i care, i'll quote from one of your fave bands:

"nobody gives a f*ck. it doesn't change the fact that you suck!"

happy 1000th brad!!

kevin t

ChrisV

Second Unit
You forgot to include your 1000 post in your list of stupid posts... couldn't resist ;)
Oh yeah, I dislike cats.
Happy 1000th post. Does this mean I get to take the day off work?

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
smiley_gun_flame.gif
Happy 1000th Brad

RicP

Screenwriter
Total Posts: 1026 (12.87 posts per day)
EDITED: 1042 (13.03 posts per day)
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Adil M

Supporting Actor
While thinking of a way to get back at Brad for mocking my baby eating posts, yes really he did, I wandered upon his dear webpage.
What did I see, but an ugly Sony Wega, speakers not at ear level, unless Brad spends a lot of time on his knees:laugh:, visible nonsilver wiring, and BOSE .
:thumbsdown:
Brad, are you really proud of this system?
A self-portrait too
hell01.gif
and his cat was ugly. He's from Michigan hmmm. I bet he's a Cameron Crazy too.
Ok, I think that's enough cheap shots in the Brad W roast thread. Actually I was quite impressed w/ the Transformers and Starwars collection until it moved on into the Jurassic Park collection. I may have started something bad here. :frowning:

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Adil,
Don't get mad at me just because you have yet to learn the art of eating infants. But, alas, since you are so eager and willing to learn... I'll take you in.
RicP,
Is 13.03 posts per day a lot?

JohanK

Second Unit
My turn:
1. NO, if you consider HD-DVD another format.
2. Yes, I expect another format to emerge when they find out how to cram more stuff onto a DVD.
3. Widescreen is the way of the future.
4. No!
5. No.
6. I don't foresee space travel becoming an important consideration until this planet cannot be classified as 'f-ed up'.
7. Transporters will alleviate the need for cars in the future. :)
8. I don't think overcolonization will occur.
9. Yes.
10. Yes, eventually as TV will be widescreen.
11. Don't care for cats.
12. No.
13. No.
14. Lucas will not produce the latter episodes since he now sees Ep.6 as the final flick.
15. It's OK.
16. I doubt the cinema will ever cease to exist; people need reasons to get out of the house.
17. Nope.
18. Nope.
19. Yup.
20. Suuuure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks