What's new

MXC season 1 on dvd. (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Most Extreme Challenge. What an insanely funny show. I'm so happy this is being released. I didn't even know it was coming out until this week. I usually catch it late nights on Spike, but it's going to be great to watch it without commercials, and such. It's only 13 episodes, but there is also the original Japanese translation(subtitled) on one of the episodes. I just hope the remaining 3 seasons are released as well. I'll post again when I pick it up.

Roni F

Stunt Coordinator
Bryan, could you tell me which disc has the episode with the original Japanese translation on it?

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator

I'm not Bryan, but it is on Disc 1. Hopefully I'll get a chance to sit down and watch the DVD this weekend.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'd rather see the whole thing with the Japanese translation. The actual activities on the show are hysterical, but most of the fake dialogue is just dumb. Knowing Japanese game shows, the real dialogue is probably funnier! :)

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson

Aaron,

I'd have to say I disagree, or as Captain Tenneal says, "Well your wrong!" ;)

It was cool having the original show but to me what makes it so funny is the stupid stuff they make up. I guess I like juvenile humor but it always cracks me up. I am sure they will include another original episode in Japanese next time, which is good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks